1/7 Photos of Roasted Carrots
Laura Leigh's Note:
Really easy, really simple, and really yummy. You'll never go back to boiled carrots again! From Ina Garten/Barefoot Contessa on foodtv.com. Sometimes I leave out the dill/parsley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2If the carrots are thick, cut them in half lengthwise; if not, leave whole.
- 3Slice the carrots diagonally in 1 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- 4(The carrots will shrink while cooking so make the slices big.) Toss them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 5Transfer to a sheet pan in 1 layer and roast in the oven for 20 minutes, until browned and tender.
- 6Toss the carrots with minced dill or parsley, season to taste, and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 853.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g