1/2 Photos of Roasted Carrot Salad
Found online; posting for safe keeping...Mix in arugula as needed per serving, as it will become wilted if allowed to sit in the carrot mixture too long. (Time it takes for carrots to cool to room temperature not included in prep/cook times)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Combine the carrots, almonds, and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- 3Drizzle with the olive oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Spread out onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Bake the carrots in the preheated oven until soft and the edges turn brown, about 30 minutes.
- 6Remove and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 7Once cool, return the carrots to the mixing bowl, and drizzle with honey and vinegar; toss until coated.
- 8Add the cranberries and blue cheese; toss again until evenly mixed. Combine with the arugula and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Carrot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.9
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 371.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 7.6 g