Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dip is a really pretty orange color. You can add more or less garlic depending on how much you love it.
- Cut carrots into ½-in. thick slices.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, garlic and oil; toss to coat.
- Spread mixture out on a 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- Bake, at 425°F for 20 minutes.
- Stir; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until carrots are tender. (Carrots will get dark and look kinda burnt - this is OK).
- Cool slightly.
- In blender or food processor, combine 6 tablespoons water, vinegar, mayo, sour cream, sugar, salt, pepper and carrot mixture; blend until smooth. Add additional water, if it is too thick.
- Serve warm or refrigerate to serve later.
- Serve with cubed bread pieces, chips, pretzels, or whatever you desire.