Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a food blog.
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 large yam, peeled, cubed in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges, separated
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (2 Tbsp chopped fresh)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Spray a 15"x10"x1" pan with cooking spray.
- Place carrots, yam and onion in pan; drizzle with oil; sprinkle with thyme, garlic, salt and pepper, Stir to coat.
- Roast uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Process vegetables in a food processor until blended. Spoon into serving bowl; serve warm with French bread slices.