1 hr 10 mins
Adapted from a Canadian Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450F and melt the butter in 9 inch square baking pan.
- 2Add carrots and roast for 20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 3Transfer carrots and butter to a large heavy saucepan.
- 4Add onions and cook until translucent (about 3-5 minutes).
- 5Add the chicken stock and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Simmer for 30 minutes or until carrots are soft.
- 7Pour about 1/3 of the soup in to a blender.
- 8Cut the cheese into small pieces and add to the soup in blender; blend until smooth.
- 9Pour into a clean saucepan, blend remaining soup and add to saucepan.
- 10Add the cream and correct seasonings if necessary.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Carrot and Brie Soup
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.7 mg
- Sodium 508.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 10.3 g