1/5 Photos of Roasted, Caramelized Carrots With Garlic
1 hr 10 mins
Oven roasted until the carrots are caramelized, it's so good and so super easy. Add the flavor of garlic and fresh parsley and send it over the top! This is a great side dish for any entree, and good enough to serve royalty! *Please do not use the little carrots marketed as "Baby carrots". Those are cut out pieces from deformed whole carrots and preserved in a chlorine bath since the pieces no longer have a skin to preserve them. I don't suggest cooking with pool water, either!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Chop the carrots into 1" pieces, season with salt and pepper and toss with a couple tbs of olive oil.
- 3Place on a roasting pan. Do not cover.
- 4Roast in the oven for about 45 minutes and then toss with the chopped garlic and a bit more olive oil if needed.
- 5The carrots will need about 15 more minutes to soak in the garlic flavor and become caramelized.
- 6Remove from the oven and toss in the parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted, Caramelized Carrots With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g