Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great Pasta Salad to have at a BBQ, Potlucks etc - it's from the WW 'Great Casual Food' Cookbook. It's a great combination of flavours and it looks beautiful with the different colours - we love it! I use Corn & Rice Pasta (for gluten intolerant DH) and noboby has ever noticed the difference.
- 375 g large spiral shaped pasta
- 400 g red capsicums (Approx 2 Medium)
- 400 g yellow capsicums (Approx 2 Medium)
- 150 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, toasted,chopped coarsely
- 1⁄2 cup loosley packed fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, until just tender, drain.
- Rinse under cold water; drain.
- Quarter Capsicums, remove and discard seeds and membranes.
- Roast under grill or in very hot oven skin side up, until skin blisters and blackens.
- Place Capsicum in bowl cover with platic wrap for approx 10 minute This makes the skin easier to remove.
- Peel away and discard skin; slice capsicum into strips.
- Place pasta and capsicum in large bowl with goats cheese, pecans, basil- mix together gently.
- Combine Red Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil, crushed Garlic and Seeded Mustart in a jar shake to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix once more.