I haven't tried this recipe got it from Australian Table Magazine. Sounded interesting so thought I would put it on here in my cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper Coat capsicum and garlic with olive oil and place on prepared tray.
- 3Cook in oven for 30 mins, until both are tender when tested with a skewer.
- 4Transfer to a heatproof bowl, cover and stand 5 minutes.
- 5Peel skin from capsicum and discard.
- 6Place flesh in a food processor.
- 7Cut garlic bulb in half horizontally and squeeze cloves into processor.
- 8Process until smooth.
- 9Add egg yolks and vinegar and process to combine.
- 10With motor running gradually add about 150ml of extra olive oil, 1 teaspoon at a time, processing well after each addition, until mixture starts to thicken.
- 11Add remaining oil in a thin steady stream until incorporated.
- 12Add tomato paste and process until combined.
- 13Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Capsicum Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 878.3
- Calories from Fat 856
- Total Fat 95.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.8 mg
- Sodium 74.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g