Recipe by Juenessa
These are nice and crispy with just the right amount of kick!
Top Review by Sassy in da South
I love this recipe. It's a favourite of mine that I first saw in a TOH cookbook. I've made it many times. It's so easy to make and super delicious too. I actually use russet potatoes most of the time because I have those on hand and they are just as good! Also, I cook them about 10-15 minutes longer because we like ours a bit crispier.
- 1133.98 g medium red potatoes
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, shallots, garlic, salt, paprika, cayenne and pepper; add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place in greased roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until tender and golden brown, turning every 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.