Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
These are nice and crispy with just the right amount of kick!
Make and share this Roasted Cajun Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs medium red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, shallots, garlic, salt, paprika, cayenne and pepper; add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place in greased roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until tender and golden brown, turning every 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
I love this recipe. It's a favourite of mine that I first saw in a TOH cookbook. I've made it many times. It's so easy to make and super delicious too. I actually use russet potatoes most of the time because I have those on hand and they are just as good! Also, I cook them about 10-15 minutes longer because we like ours a bit crispier.
1/4 cup of oil was too much.
Excellent recipe! Say no more!