Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Chatelaine April 2001. Easy!!!
- 2 salmon steaks, at least 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill or 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place salmon on a foil-lined baking pan for easy clean-up.
- Stir dressing with dillweed, then spread mixture over top of salmon.
- Roast in centre of 450F oven til tip of a knife inserted into centre of salmon comes out warm, from 8 to 10 minutes for 1 inch steaks.
This was just OK. It was super easy to make so that was good. My hubby liked it, I just thought it tasted like salmon with a little dressing on it, nothing complex. I don't know, it is a good thing to throw in the mix I suppose. Always good to have a change up; thanks for the recipe! (maybe why it was just OK is because I skipped the dill though, I do not like dill at all)