Recipe by karen in tbay
Chatelaine April 2001. Easy!!!
Top Review by HeatherSiems
This was just OK. It was super easy to make so that was good. My hubby liked it, I just thought it tasted like salmon with a little dressing on it, nothing complex. I don't know, it is a good thing to throw in the mix I suppose. Always good to have a change up; thanks for the recipe! (maybe why it was just OK is because I skipped the dill though, I do not like dill at all)
- 2 salmon steaks, at least 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill or 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place salmon on a foil-lined baking pan for easy clean-up.
- Stir dressing with dillweed, then spread mixture over top of salmon.
- Roast in centre of 450F oven til tip of a knife inserted into centre of salmon comes out warm, from 8 to 10 minutes for 1 inch steaks.