Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple healthy side dish.
Make and share this Roasted Butternut Squash With Lime Juice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Divide squash between 2 rimmed baking sheets, arranging in single layer.
- toss with oil, butter, and lime juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast 20 minutes. Turn squash over; roast until soft and golden brown, about 20 minutes longer.
- Cut into wedges.
- DO AHEAD: Can be made 4 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Rewarm in 400°F oven until hot, about 10 minutes.
- Season squash to taste with salt and pepper; sprinkle with rosemary. Serve warm with lime wedges.
Who couldn't love this! Simple, flavorful, and healthy. Thanks for sharing
This is a wonderful way to prepare squash! The combination of flavors was great and enhanced the natural sweetness of the squash. I originally thought it would be a nice change on the Thanksgiving menu but it was so simple and delicious for a weeknight vegetable as well as for a special dinner. This one will be used again and again. Thanks Callie26.