1/3 Photos of Roasted Butternut Squash With Lime and Rosemary
A terrific twist on traditional roast squash :) and easy! from November Bon Appetit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F; peel squash and cut into cubes about 1 inch square.
- 2Put squash into plastic mixing bowl, add olive oil, lime juice, and minced rosemary and toss well so squash is all coated with oil.
- 3Arrange squash on roasting pan in single layer. Dot with butter. Roast for 40-50 minutes, turning several times, or until squash is quite softened and getting browned on the edges.
- 4Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Butternut Squash With Lime and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 56.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g