1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This came from closet cooking. I just love all the flavors. I do not have patience to cook the onions as long as they suggest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Toss the butternut squash with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 22. Roast the squash in a preheated 350F oven until tender, about 30-40 minutes and set aside.
- 33. Meanwhile, heat the oil and melt the butter in a pan.
- 44. Add the onion and cook on low until caramelized, about 40-60 minutes.
- 55. Add the garlic and saute for a few minutes and set aside.
- 66. Melt the butter in a pan and let it brown.
- 77. Add the sage leaves and saute until crispy, about 2-3 minutes.
- 88. Add everything to the pan and toss in the browned butter to coat and remove from heat when the gorgonzola starts to melt.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Butternut Squash With Caramelized Onions, Gorgonzola and
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 162.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: