1 hr 13 mins
Fall/winter appetizer or snack
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml diced butternut squash
- 59.14 ml sliced caperberries, stems removed
- 78.07 ml roughly chopped walnuts
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4.92 ml honey
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml red chili pepper flakes
- 8 slice baguette, 3/4 inch thick, cut on diagonal
- walnut oil
- 113.39 g asiago cheese, grated using the large holes of a box grater
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a medium bowl, toss the butternut squash, caperberries, walnuts, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and chile flakes; spread on a small baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, mixing about every 10 minutes.
- 3Increase temperature to 500° and cook for 10 minutes more; the squash should be soft, yielding, and slightly brown; remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- 4Preheat a panini grill; grill the bread slices for 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown; transfer to a serving platter.
- 5Spoon 2 tablespoons of the butternut squash onto the prepared toasts.
- 6Top with a quick drizzle of walnut oil and a sprinkling of grated Asiago just before serving.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Butternut Squash, Walnut, and Asiago Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (1208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.2
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 538.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: