1/3 Photos of Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Grapes and Sage
1 hr 10 mins
If you want something different to do with the season's harvest of winter squash, try this delicious roasted side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the squash, grapes, onions and sage; drizzle in the oil and melted butter.
- 3Season generously with salt and pepper and toss to coat everything well.
- 4Spread the mixture on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until squash and onion begin to brown -- about 50 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Grapes and Sage
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g