This recipe couldnt be easier and is very flavorful.
Make and share this Roasted Butternut Squash in Brown Butter and Nutmeg recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut peeled and seeded squash into 1-inch cubes.
- Spray a baking sheet or dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place squash on baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until very tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to serving dish or bowl.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat, until butter turns a nut-colored brown, about 4 minutes only-- don't burn it!
- Pour over squash, toss to coat, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serve hot.