This recipe couldnt be easier and is very flavorful.
Make and share this Roasted Butternut Squash in Brown Butter and Nutmeg recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut peeled and seeded squash into 1-inch cubes.
- Spray a baking sheet or dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place squash on baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until very tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to serving dish or bowl.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat, until butter turns a nut-colored brown, about 4 minutes only-- don't burn it!
- Pour over squash, toss to coat, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serve hot.
Delicious. I didn't need as much of the butter. Thanks!
Easy to prepare (well, after you get the darn butternut squash peeled!! ;) ) We enjoyed the flavor also. Thanks!
Made this to go with dinner last night and it was easy to make. I bought butternut squash that was already peeled and cubed and that saved some time. The flavors, great fall taste. Wondering how it would be with some sweet onions added