1/5 Photos of Roasted Butternut Squash in Brown Butter and Nutmeg
Kelly M.'s Note:
This recipe couldnt be easier and is very flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut peeled and seeded squash into 1-inch cubes.
- 3Spray a baking sheet or dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Place squash on baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- 5Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes, or until very tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally.
- 7Transfer to serving dish or bowl.
- 8Melt butter in small saucepan over medium-low heat, until butter turns a nut-colored brown, about 4 minutes only-- don't burn it!
- 9Pour over squash, toss to coat, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Butternut Squash in Brown Butter and Nutmeg
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 85.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g