I just got this in an email from Prevention, and it looks so darn unique and good! Perfect for those wonderful Autumn goodies that are coming out at the Farmer's Market.
- 3⁄4 lb butternut squash (cut in 3/4-inch cubes)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 small red onion, chopped
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 gala apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup radicchio
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted sunflower seed kernels
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- .Preheat oven to 425°F
- Coat baking sheet with olive oil spray. Toss squash and bell pepper with 2 teaspoons of the oil, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in medium bowl.
- Arrange in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly browned. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Whisk lemon juice, honey, remaining oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in large bowl.
- Add onion, spinach, apple, radicchio, sunflflower seeds, and squash mixture. Toss to combine.