1/1 Photo of Roasted Butternut Squash and Spinach Salad
I just got this in an email from Prevention, and it looks so darn unique and good! Perfect for those wonderful Autumn goodies that are coming out at the Farmer's Market.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb butternut squash (cut in 3/4-inch cubes)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 small red onion, chopped
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 gala apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup radicchio
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower seed kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Coat baking sheet with olive oil spray. Toss squash and bell pepper with 2 teaspoons of the oil, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in medium bowl.
- 3Arrange in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- 4Roast 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly browned. Let cool 10 minutes.
- 5Whisk lemon juice, honey, remaining oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in large bowl.
- 6Add onion, spinach, apple, radicchio, sunflflower seeds, and squash mixture. Toss to combine.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Butternut Squash and Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 321.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsalted sunflower seed kernels