- 1 red onion, peeled and cut to 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut to 1/2 inch cubes
- 5 sprig fresh thyme
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml light brown sugar
- 14.79 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 1.23 ml freshly ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine sugar, cumin, coriander, nutmeg, cayenne and salt in a small bowl.
- Divide squash, onions and thyme between 2 sheet pans. Toss each sheet's veggies with half the olive oil and half the spice mix. Smooth to a single layer.
- Roast, turning once until golden brown and tender (about 25 - 30 minutes).