1/1 Photo of Roasted Butternut Squash and Red Onions
I love butternut squash. I love red onions. I love veggies roasted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut to 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut to 1/2 inch cubes
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Combine sugar, cumin, coriander, nutmeg, cayenne and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Divide squash, onions and thyme between 2 sheet pans. Toss each sheet's veggies with half the olive oil and half the spice mix. Smooth to a single layer.
- 4Roast, turning once until golden brown and tender (about 25 - 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Butternut Squash and Red Onions
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: