1 hr 5 mins
A Rachael Ray recipe that is a Thanksgiving tradition in her home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Place butternut squash halves on a large baking sheet with the cut side up.
- 3Divide the butter pieces among all 6 halves, smearing it all over the cut side of the squash.
- 4Drizzle each half with maple syrup and season with freshly grated nutmeg and ground black pepper.
- 5Roast the squash for 40-60 minutes or, until the flesh is tender when poked with a fork.
- 6You can serve each person a whole half each or you can scoop out the flesh into a serving bowl, whatever makes you and yours happy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Butternut Squash
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g