Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Rachael Ray recipe that is a Thanksgiving tradition in her home.
Make and share this Roasted Butternut Squash recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place butternut squash halves on a large baking sheet with the cut side up.
- Divide the butter pieces among all 6 halves, smearing it all over the cut side of the squash.
- Drizzle each half with maple syrup and season with freshly grated nutmeg and ground black pepper.
- Roast the squash for 40-60 minutes or, until the flesh is tender when poked with a fork.
- You can serve each person a whole half each or you can scoop out the flesh into a serving bowl, whatever makes you and yours happy.