Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A twist on Buffalo Wings. Martha Stewart Living, March 2012
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest, fresh
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup pale-green celery leaves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cucumber, spears celery stalks and fennel wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place 2 rimmed baking sheets in oven to heat.
- Stir together lemon zest, garlic, celery seed, sweet paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, honey, and oil in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat well.
- Place shrimp in a single layer on hot pans. Roast, without flipping, until browned on bottoms and opaque throughout, about 5 minutes.
- Stir together sour cream, lemon juice, celery leaves and salt.
- Serve shrimp and dip with cucumber spears, celery stalks, and fennel wedges.