Like many others I am not a fan of brussel sprouts, never made them, never even think of them as a possibility for a dinner vegetable. But this recipe changed my thinking! The dish was brought to Thanksgiving dinner and there was nothing left! The recipe serves 12, but I'm sure it can be easily halved. This is most definitely best when served immediately, but it was just great reheated in the microwave for about a minute and a half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Toss Brussels Sprouts with olive oil and season liberally with kosher salt. Roast in oven until sprouts are bright green and tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 3While sprouts are roasting, heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat and cook pancetta until browned, about 8 minutes.
- 4Add the pearl onions and garlic, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring, until onions caramelize and are tender.
- 5Add the roasted sprouts to the saute pan. Toss well with the pearl onions and pancetta, adjust seasoning to taste and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Pancetta & Pearl Onions
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: