Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Martha Stewart
- 14.79 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml chopped thyme
- coarse salt and pepper
- 340.19 g fresh whole mushrooms (halved or quartered)
- 340.19 g fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise (quartered if large)
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Preheat over to 450°F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss mushrooms and thyme with Brussels sprouts and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast on lower rack until golden brown and tender when pierced with a knife, 20 minutes.
- Serve hot, drizzled with balsamic vinegar, if desired.
How could I go wrong with 2 of my favorite veggies? Love them! I had to use dried thyme and I added the balsamic vinegar which gave it a great flavor. Thanks! Made for Rookie Tag Game 2013.