- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- coarse salt and pepper
- 12 ounces fresh whole mushrooms (halved or quartered)
- 12 ounces fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise (quartered if large)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 450°F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss mushrooms and thyme with Brussels sprouts and olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast on lower rack until golden brown and tender when pierced with a knife, 20 minutes.
- Serve hot, drizzled with balsamic vinegar, if desired.