Bon Appetit December 2005. Try this with another vegetable: asparagus, broccoli, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut the brussels sprouts down to the root end, but do not cut completely in half.
- 3Cut the lemon in half lengthwise then thinly slice crosswise.
- 4Heat salted water to boiling and cook the brussel sprouts until they are crisp-tender, approximately 5 minutes. Drain.
- 5Arrange the brussels sprouts singly on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle and lemon slices and bacon, salt and pepper; stirring to combine.
- 6Roast the brussels sprouts until tender and beginning to turn brown. Stir the brussel sprouts every 10 minutes; about 30 mintutes total roasting time.
- 7Transfer to serving platter and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.6
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 410.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g