Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Bon Appetit December 2005. Try this with another vegetable: asparagus, broccoli, etc.
Make and share this Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon and Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the brussels sprouts down to the root end, but do not cut completely in half.
- Cut the lemon in half lengthwise then thinly slice crosswise.
- Heat salted water to boiling and cook the brussel sprouts until they are crisp-tender, approximately 5 minutes. Drain.
- Arrange the brussels sprouts singly on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle and lemon slices and bacon, salt and pepper; stirring to combine.
- Roast the brussels sprouts until tender and beginning to turn brown. Stir the brussel sprouts every 10 minutes; about 30 mintutes total roasting time.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve hot.