Recipe by Linky
This is an adaptation of Anne Burrell's recipe. I am a former Brussels Sprouts hater who now loves them! I use frozen sprouts, but fresh would probably be even better!
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, cut in half
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, roasted
- 3 slices bacon, cut into lardons- use thick slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sprouts with olive oil, salt and garlic.
- Roast in baking pan until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast pine nuts in skillet. Set aside.
- In same pan, cook bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Toss the roasted pine nuts and bacon with sprouts, roast for a few more minutes or until heated through.