1/4 Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Apple and Pancetta
This colorful dish mixes balsamic vinegar, honey, and mustard for a balance of sweet and savory. At just 141 calories per serving, it’s a healthy option to round out any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved or quartered)
- 2 sweet cooking apples, cored and cut into wedges (such as Gala or Fuji)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 ounces finely chopped pancetta or 3 ounces cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; set aside. In a large bowl combine Brussels sprouts, apples, onion, pancetta, oil, salt, mustard seeds, and pepper. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan.
- 3Roast, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until sprouts are tender, stirring once.
- 4In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, honey, and Dijon mustard. Drizzle vinegar mixture over sprout mixture; toss gently to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Apple and Pancetta
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 156.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: