1/7 Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Red Onions
Entered for safe-keeping. From First, November 17, 2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Line jellyroll pan with foil.
- 3In large bowl, toss sprouts and onion with oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 4Spread in single layer in pan.
- 5Roast 35 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until sprouts are tender and lightly browned.
- 6Remove from oven.
- 7Drizzle with vinegar; toss well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Red Onions
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 327.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar