Recipe by xtine
These are delicious and very easy to make. If you disliked brussels sprouts as a kid, you should give these a try - they aren't mushy or bland. Don't be put off by the large amount of garlic, when garlic is roasted it becomes mellow and slightly sweet.
Top Review by Out of the Blue
I don't know why but I forgot to rate this recipe the last time I made it (less than two weeks ago!). I made it again tonight and it confirmed my rating. Five stars all the way. Simply delicious. My husband loves it. Thanks for posting.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse the brussels sprouts and trim the bottoms. If they are very large, cut them in half.
- Separate the garlic cloves and peel them.
- Toss the brussels sprouts and garlic cloves with the olive oil, salt & pepper until they are well coated.
- Pour the brussels sprouts and garlic into a baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.