1/1 Photo of Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Garlic
These are delicious and very easy to make. If you disliked brussels sprouts as a kid, you should give these a try - they aren't mushy or bland. Don't be put off by the large amount of garlic, when garlic is roasted it becomes mellow and slightly sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Rinse the brussels sprouts and trim the bottoms. If they are very large, cut them in half.
- 3Separate the garlic cloves and peel them.
- 4Toss the brussels sprouts and garlic cloves with the olive oil, salt & pepper until they are well coated.
- 5Pour the brussels sprouts and garlic into a baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 229.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g