Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are delicious and very easy to make. If you disliked brussels sprouts as a kid, you should give these a try - they aren't mushy or bland. Don't be put off by the large amount of garlic, when garlic is roasted it becomes mellow and slightly sweet.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse the brussels sprouts and trim the bottoms. If they are very large, cut them in half.
- Separate the garlic cloves and peel them.
- Toss the brussels sprouts and garlic cloves with the olive oil, salt & pepper until they are well coated.
- Pour the brussels sprouts and garlic into a baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
I don't know why but I forgot to rate this recipe the last time I made it (less than two weeks ago!). I made it again tonight and it confirmed my rating. Five stars all the way. Simply delicious. My husband loves it. Thanks for posting.
We made these as a side for Christmas dinner. Super easy and very tasty! Thanks for sharing.
My garlic didn't "roast" as well as I'd hoped, so next time I think I'll use more oil and a bit less garlic. Either way, I never really liked brussels sprouts and this did make them quite tasty. Thanks!