1/1 Photo of Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Garlic
Galicky brussels sprouts! If you can't find decent fresh sprouts, use frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well; set aside.
- 3Place Brussels sprouts, chopped garlic, and fresh thyme leaves in a shallow baking dish. Evenly pour the reserved oil/vinegar mixture over top. Toss a little to evenly coat.
- 4Bake for 30 - 40 minutes (depending on the sides of your sprouts) or just until tender and the edges begin to brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 66.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g