Recipe by Maryland Jim
My wife brought this recipe home from work. Apparently it's off of the internet. But it is also delicious.
Top Review by mandabears
this was very good. i scattered about 20 cloves of unpeeled garlic in the vegetable mix and also scattered about 1 cup of chopped pancetta, too. great recipe. forgot the 5 stars in the first review.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed (I cut mine in half)
- 4 cups cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I used extra virgin)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread the vegetables on a large baking pan coasted with cooking spray.
- Bake vegetables for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately.