Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My wife brought this recipe home from work. Apparently it's off of the internet. But it is also delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed (I cut mine in half)
- 4 cups cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I used extra virgin)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat Brussels sprouts and cauliflower with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread the vegetables on a large baking pan coasted with cooking spray.
- Bake vegetables for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately.
this was very good. i scattered about 20 cloves of unpeeled garlic in the vegetable mix and also scattered about 1 cup of chopped pancetta, too. great recipe. forgot the 5 stars in the first review.
Really simple and tasty recipe. They really work well together. Made for Football Pool 11 week 4 win.
This is perfect! I've roasted both veggies before, adding more seasoning and garlic, but this was absolutely perfect together. I'll enjoy this again and again, as these are two of my favorite veggies! Made for Football tag 2011. Loved it!