- 680.38 g Brussels sprouts
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 2.46-3.69 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml lemon-pepper seasoning or 2.46 ml ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Transfer them to a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt (I like these salty like French fries), if you like, and serve hot.