1/20 Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts!
I got this from the Barefoot Contessa Cookbook. SO good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- 3Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- 4Transfer them to a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
- 5Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- 6Sprinkle with more kosher salt (I like these salty like French fries), if you like, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts!
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 217.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g