Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this from the Barefoot Contessa Cookbook. SO good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Transfer them to a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt (I like these salty like French fries), if you like, and serve hot.
All I can say is, Quick, Easy and great tasting. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
A frist rate winner with brussel sprouts lovers and even won over a few who "hated them". An added plus...very easy to fix. I did mine with just cracked pepper instead of lemon pepper and added some baby carrots to stretch the veggies as we had an unexpected guest for dinner.
I keep looking for new ways to prepare old vegetables. This was so simple and so good. Just the way I like recipes. . . . good and simple. Thanks Sharon123