I got this from the Barefoot Contessa Cookbook. SO good.
Make and share this Roasted Brussels Sprouts! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Transfer them to a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt (I like these salty like French fries), if you like, and serve hot.