- 1 1⁄2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Transfer them to a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt (I like these salty like French fries), if you like, and serve hot.