1/4 Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Tasty side dish and easy way to get the kids to eat brussel sprouts. Actually I've served these to people who swear they hate brussel sprouts and now they'll eat them this way and actually really like them. I think it is the carmelization that makes them so tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Cut the bottoms off the brussel sprouts and trim off any damaged outer leaves. Soak them in a bowl of cold water for a few minutes and drain them well.
- 3Cut them in half and put them into a roasting pan. Add the thyme, oregano, garlic powerder, salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and vinegar and toss everything well to coat.
- 4Put the roasting pan into the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Give everything a good stir and cook for 25 minutes more, or until the brussel sprouts are nicely browned and caramelized.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.0
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 266.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 5.9 g