1/3 Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Holiday Side Dishes From Woman's World Magazine 11/23/04. Roasted with French herbs, red onions and crunchy pecans, then tossed with butter, these Brussels sprouts are sensational. When buying fresh Brussels sprouts, choose ones that are small, bright green, firm and have compact leaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (12 ounce) packages fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved lengthwise, 3 lbs., about 12 cups
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced, about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry herbes de provence
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In large bowl toss Brussels sprouts, onion, and pecans with oil, salt, herbes and pepper until coated. Spread mixture over large ungreased jellyroll pan.
- 3Roast, stirring once, until sprouts are browned and tender, 20-25 minutes. Transfer to serving bowl; toss with butter to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 505.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence