1/3 Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts
These roasted brussels sprouts will become a favorite in your family because they are easy to make and the taste is wonderful. This is a Paula Dean recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Trim ends of Brussels sprouts, leaving sprouts whole. Wash sprouts with cold water; drain well.
- 3In a large bowl, combine oil, butter, salt, and pepper. Add sprouts, tossing gently to coat.
- 4Place in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Add 1/2 cup water, and bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.9
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 888.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g