- 2 1⁄2 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim ends of Brussels sprouts, leaving sprouts whole. Wash sprouts with cold water; drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, butter, salt, and pepper. Add sprouts, tossing gently to coat.
- Place in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Add 1/2 cup water, and bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.