1/5 Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts
"Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"'s Note:
This comes from one of my favorite chefs, Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa. This is the only way I like brussels sprouts. I add a little chopped garlic to this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- 3Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 4Transfer them to a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
- 5Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- 6Sprinkle with more kosher salt (I like these salty like French fries) and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g