1/6 Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts
What's Cooking?'s Note:
Quick, simple, and unbelievably tasty. This recipe could make even a self-professed brussels sprout hater change their mind. Roasting at a high temperature with olive oil brings out the sweetness and reduces the cabbagey taste of brussels sprouts, caramelizing the edges.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cut the bottom of each brussels sprout off (about 1/4" or less) and then slice in half lengthwise.
- 3Toss all ingredients and place in a single layer on a baking dish.
- 4Roast for 25 minutes or until brussels sprouts are slightly browned and tender throughout.
- 5Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 333.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g