1/10 Photos of Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Jason Mundy's Note:
I used to think that Brussels Sprouts were gross. But I never had them roasted, only steamed. Roasting brings out a whole new flavor that is very enjoyable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Any brussels sprouts approaching ping pong ball size should be cut in half to reduce cooking time.
- 3Place brussels sprouts on a baking tray.
- 4Cover brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Stir or flip.
- 7Bake for another 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 605.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g