Recipe by Jason Mundy
I used to think that Brussels Sprouts were gross. But I never had them roasted, only steamed. Roasting brings out a whole new flavor that is very enjoyable.
Top Review by Ms. B
This is simple but so good, I absolutely love brussel sprouts prepared this way. Sometimes I add different flavors (garlic, onions, pepper flakes etc.) but the basic recipe is a good one. I start with the 425 F oven and after the first 20 minutes when I stir the pan, the oven goes down to 350 F for the remaining 20 minutes.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Any brussels sprouts approaching ping pong ball size should be cut in half to reduce cooking time.
- Place brussels sprouts on a baking tray.
- Cover brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir or flip.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.