Recipe by recipedude6
This is really easy and delicious!
Top Review by KinMa
I have only ever liked these with a lot of salt and butter. But for Thanksgiving I decided to try to make these and bring them along to festivities....well they didn't come out with any flavor I liked. Others said they were good, but there was only a spoonful or two missing. I ended up throwing out the rest.
- 453.59 g Brussels sprout
- 283.49 g mushrooms
- 28.34 g cooked bacon (2-3 strips)
- 4.92 ml granulated garlic
- 2.46 ml salt and black pepper
- 44.37 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Trim sprouts and halve length wise. Quarter mushrooms.
- 2. Place cut sprouts and mushrooms in oven/microwave safe caserole dish. Add 3 TBSP water and microwave on high about 8 minutes (sprouts will start to get tender).
- 3. Carefully drain water from dish. Add oil, garlic, bacon, salt and pepper, mix and roast at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 4. Serve immediately.