Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is really easy and delicious!
- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 10 ounces mushrooms
- 1 ounce cooked bacon (2-3 strips)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Trim sprouts and halve length wise. Quarter mushrooms.
- 2. Place cut sprouts and mushrooms in oven/microwave safe caserole dish. Add 3 TBSP water and microwave on high about 8 minutes (sprouts will start to get tender).
- 3. Carefully drain water from dish. Add oil, garlic, bacon, salt and pepper, mix and roast at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 4. Serve immediately.