Recipe by recipedude6
This is really easy and delicious!
Top Review by KinMa
I have only ever liked these with a lot of salt and butter. But for Thanksgiving I decided to try to make these and bring them along to festivities....well they didn't come out with any flavor I liked. Others said they were good, but there was only a spoonful or two missing. I ended up throwing out the rest.
- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 10 ounces mushrooms
- 1 ounce cooked bacon (2-3 strips)
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Trim sprouts and halve length wise. Quarter mushrooms.
- 2. Place cut sprouts and mushrooms in oven/microwave safe caserole dish. Add 3 TBSP water and microwave on high about 8 minutes (sprouts will start to get tender).
- 3. Carefully drain water from dish. Add oil, garlic, bacon, salt and pepper, mix and roast at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 4. Serve immediately.