1/1 Photo of Roasted Brussel Sprouts
We enjoyed this as part of our Thanksgiving meal. Recipe source: Prevention (November 2011)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450- degrees F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- 2Spread sprouts on prepared pan and toss with oil.
- 3Roast for 10-15 minutes.
- 4Add onions to pan, toss and roast for another 10 minutes.
- 5Drizzle with the vinegar, toss and roast another 2 minutes.
- 6Transfer to serving dish and toss with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g