Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This a wonderful recipe for Brussel sprouts with not much embellishment......just the way we like them. Courtesy of Ina Garten, The Barefoot Contessa.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
- Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt and serve immediately.
These are incredible! I do toss in some minced garlic, beyond that I exactly follow the directions. I do not add additional salt at the end as they are already pretty salty. I made these twice in the same week when I first found this recipe, so simple yet delicious!
These are great! Kids gobble them up like they're eating candy! I've made these for holidays the past few years and I was asked to bring to Easter dinner tomorrow. I add some garlic and carrots.
Simple and delicious!