Roasted broccoli with a smoked paprika vinaigrette. This was sent to me and I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the broccoli florets on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil and a hefty sprinkling of kosher salt. Roast for 20 minutes.
- 2While the broccoli is roasting, prepare the vinaigrette. Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat until quite warm (about 2 minutes). Stir in the minced garlic and the smoked paprika and remove the pan from the heat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Put the sherry vinegar and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the paprika oil. Try to leave most of the solids (paprika and garlic) in the skillet, if possible.
- 4After 20 minutes, remove the broccoli from the oven and toss the almonds on top. Drizzle with a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette, toss, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Broccoli With Smoked Paprika
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 232.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar