Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Roasted broccoli with a smoked paprika vinaigrette. This was sent to me and I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds so good!
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt, for sprinkling
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup almonds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the broccoli florets on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil and a hefty sprinkling of kosher salt. Roast for 20 minutes.
- While the broccoli is roasting, prepare the vinaigrette. Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat until quite warm (about 2 minutes). Stir in the minced garlic and the smoked paprika and remove the pan from the heat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Put the sherry vinegar and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the paprika oil. Try to leave most of the solids (paprika and garlic) in the skillet, if possible.
- After 20 minutes, remove the broccoli from the oven and toss the almonds on top. Drizzle with a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette, toss, and serve immediately.